Want to be a Rappler Indonesia intern?
JAKARTA, Indonesia – Do you enjoy social media and reading up on the latest trends and news? Do you care about the future of Indonesia? Do you want to experience what it is like to work in Rappler Indonesia, the country’s first social news network?
Rappler Indonesia is looking for talented interns who want to learn fast and are willing to work hard. Interns are ideally university students or fresh graduates.
If you think you have what it takes, please send your resume (include your age, school, degree course and phone number) and your ideal start and end date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the subject line, please say what internship position you are applying for. It could be more than one. On the email, please also write a few sentences on why you want to intern at Rappler and what you hope to get out of it.
Rappler is looking for the following internship positions:
- News intern (writing news stories)
- Ayo Indonesia intern (community building)
- Research intern (help reporters with research)
- Social Media intern (push stories on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other social media sites)
- Video production intern (learn to shoot, edit and upload video)
Applications are ongoing. If you are accepted, you will be contacted by the Rappler team and given additional instructions.
Thank you and we look forward to your applications. - Rappler.com