Rappler Indonesia job openings
JAKARTA, Indonesia – Rappler is growing, and with this growth comes the desire to find new people to join us in moving the world. Rappler has some new openings for people interested in working in the journalism industry, and if you've got the drive to succeed, we'd love to see what you've got.
Below is a list of job opening at Rappler Indonesia, based in Jakarta:
Rappler is looking for someone with grants and partnerships experience to join the team!
The ideal candidate will have had at least 3 years experience applying for grants and executing partnerships, is fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English, and is tech savvy. He or she must care about how media can can help advance social and developmental projects, be passionate about social media for social good, and have wide connections with non-governmental organizations and international groups.
The responsibilities are below:
- Source new grant opportunities
- Attend to program design of grants and partnerships
- Write program proposals and draft contracts
- Prepare new workshop modules for grant projects and refine existing ones
- Facilitate workshops and draw insights from workshop output
- Conduct due diligence for budget preparations
If you think you are a good fit, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title: PROGRAMS OFFICER. Please also send your CV/resume and a cover letter explaining why you think you are the candidate we are looking for. - Rappler.com