All bodies removed from main MH17 crash site in Ukraine
GRABOVE, Ukraine – Scores of bodies that had been gathered at the main Ukraine crash site of Malaysian plane MH17 have been removed, an Agence France-Presse reporter on the scene said on Sunday, July 20.
Pro-Russian rebels who had been guarding the impact site also appeared to have left, with about a dozen stretchers, paper masks and plastic gloves abandoned at the scene.
Poles marking locations where bodies had been found in the field have also been removed.
Local emergency crews, who were also absent from the site Sunday, declined comment when contacted by telephone but said that the separatists would be releasing an official statement later.
European security body OSCE said Saturday evening, July 19, that 55 body bags and 55 markings indicating human remains were seen at the site. – Rappler.com