Do you want to take Metamucil’s 14-day challenge?
MANILA, Philippines (UPDATED) – We’ve published several stories about the benefits of fiber, especially for busy individuals. Last year, 4 Rappler employees took a 14-day challenge to increase their fiber intake, then shared their honest feedback about the experience.
Now, we’re inviting our readers to try the challenge themselves. This is in partnership with Metamucil, a fiber supplement.
Do you want to try taking Metamucil for two weeks, and see what it can do for your body? We’re picking 5 readers to receive a Metamucil gift pack for this challenge. Here are the mechanics:
1. Create a Rappler X post that tells us why we should pick you to join the challenge. Just answer the following questions:
- What’s your motivation for joining the 14-day challenge?
- What’s your current biggest health challenge?
- What outcome do you want to see from this challenge after 14 days?
2. Rappler and the Metamucil team will choose the 5 best entries. They will each receive one 283g Metamucil bottle. To encourage the 5 participants to be more active, Metamucil will also provide 5-day trial passes from Fitness First.
3. The challenge will run from March 9 to 22. The participants must do the following for 14 days:
- Drink at least 1 glass of Metamucil every day
- Eat their meals as usual and monitor it using a food diary to be provided by Rappler
- Squeeze in a physical activity (i.e. exercise or walking) whenever possible
- Take photos of their meals and activities and post them on social media
Participants must tag their posts with #LessGuiltFoodTrip and tag Rappler.
4. At the end of the challenge period, participants must accomplish a short feedback form that will be provided by Rappler. Participants must agree to let Rappler publish parts of this feedback form as part of a future article.
All meal and activity posts will be featured in a special page. The participant whose posts get the most likes and/or shares will also receive a Fitbit Charge HR wristband from Metamucil – so get your friends to share your posts on Facebook and Twitter!
Take the challenge to find out if what good fiber can do for your body. Reported benefits include improved digestion, less bloating, and better food intake management. This might be the jumpstart you need for a healthier lifestyle.
Start your post on Rappler X now! – Rappler.com
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As a bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.