UP Diliman top performer in November 2012 Chemical Engineering exam
MANILA, Philippines - The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Monday, December 3, that 426 out of 777 passed the Chemical Engineer Licensure Examination administered by the Board of Chemical Engineering in Manila and Cebu last November 2012.
The University of the Philippines Diliman is the top performing school with 89 out of 97 successful examinees or a 91.75% passing rate. Below is the list of sucessful examinees who garnered the top 10 places:
Below is the list of new Chemical Engineers:
Below is the list of performance of schools:
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on December 11, 2012. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 3 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name
- P600 as payment for the Initial Registration Fee
- P450 for the Annual Registration Fee for 2012-2015.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
As of posting, the date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees has yet to be announced. - Rappler.com
Image via Shutterstock