DLSU grad tops Mechanical Engineer Exam
MANILA, Philippines - The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Tuesday, March 26 that 717 out of 1,309 passed the Mechanical Engineer Licensure Examination administered by the Board of Mechanical Engineering in Manila and Cebu this March 2013.
The successful examinees in the March 2013 Mechanical Engineer Licensure Examination who garnered the ten (10) highest places are the following:
The top performing schools in the March 2013 Mechanical Engineer Licensure Examination are the following: Batangas State University - Batangas City (PMIT) with 91.94% passing percentage; De La Salle University-Manila with 86.21% passing percentage; and Technological University of the Philippines-Manila with 80% passing percentage.
Here's the complete list of successful examinees:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community
- Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and
- complete nametag)
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016 for MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.The date and venue for the oath-taking ceremony of the successful examinees will be announced at a later date, according to the PRC. - Rappler.com