Local BPO leaders gather for 2nd Workforce Management Seminar
MANILA, Philippines — Call center professionals will learn how to improve efficiency and client satisfaction while saving money at a seminar on Saturday, March 22.
Philippines workforce management specialists WFM Philippines and Henderson Blake will lead discussion on the call center industry’s best practices and effective workforce management methods at the 2nd Workforce Management Seminar in the SMX Convention Center in SM Aura, Taguig City.
The business process outsourcing (BPO) industry is on an accelarated rise. Thus, it’s important for companies to adopt effective workforce management strategies to ensure that their employees remain competitive.
Seminar speakers include the following:
- Michael Rastas (Managing Director, Henderson Blake Business Solutions)
- Michael Villanueva (Managing Director-Service Delivery, Accenture)
- Ben Chacko (Country Manager, Harte-Hanks Philippines)
- Louie John M. Banta (CEO, LJMB Management Consultancy)
- Michelle Niere (Senior Workforce Management Consultant, Call Design)
- Aarron Silbereisen (Partner Performance Manager, Telstra)
- Atty. Angelo Tapales (Partner, Tapales Prodon & Wee-Toe Hio Law Offices)
Alongside the keynote addresses, delegates at the one-day event will also have exclusive access to speakers during panel discussions that will address individual issues and questions.
Call center and workforce management professionals are highly encouraged to join this event. Members of the public are invited to attend, but numbers are strictly limited. Interested participants can register online now. — Rappler.com