Quezon City road repair schedule: February 6-9
This is an official press release from the Public Information Division-Stakeholders Relations Service of DPWH.
MANILA, Philippines – The Department of Public Works and Highways-National Capital Region (DPWH-NCR) will undertake reblocking and road repair effective 10:00 PM of February 6, Friday to 5:00 AM of February 9, Monday on the following roads in Quezon City:
1. Along Mindanao Avenue from Tullahan Bridge III to Old Sauyo Rd. (3rd lane, South bound)
2. Along C.P. Garcia Avenue from E. Jacinto St. to Pook Aguinaldo (3rd lane, South bound)
3. Along Batasan Road from DSWD to Payatas Rd. (1st inner lane, East bound)
4. Along Congressional Avenue Ext. before Our Lady Court Subd. to Luzon Ave. and before Tandang Sora Ave. to Visayas Ave. (3rd lane, East bound/West bound)
5. Along Commonwealth Avenue from Calderon St. to Feria Rd. (4th inner lane, East bound)
6. Along Congressional Avenue from Shorthorn St. to Pugad Lawin St. (3rd lane, West bound).