IN PHOTOS: Stars at Mar Roxas' miting de avance
MANILA, Philippines (UPDATED) – Celebrities were among the supporters who gathered at the Quezon Memorial Circle in Quezon City on the last day of campaign period, May 7, for the miting de avance of presidential candidate Manuel Roxas II. (IN PHOTOS: Stars at Grace Poe's miting de avance)
Popular love team Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla (aka KathNiel) and Mr Pure Energy Gary Valenciano led the stars who performed, entertained, and rallied the crowd to vote for the administration candidate.
Comedians MC Calaquian and Lassy were there too, singing songs and getting the crowd to laugh and chant Roxas' name.
Actress Maricel Soriano joined them onstage for a quick dance number.
Early in the evening, Noel Cabangon sang a few songs for the crowd.
At the end of the event, the stars supporting Roxas sang together. Aside from those mentioned previously, Jim Paredes, Leah Navarro, and Jeff Pangan of The Dawn, and more were there.
More stars on the 2016 elections:
- IN PHOTOS: Stars at Rodrigo Duterte's miting de avance
- IN PHOTOS: Stars at Jejomar Binay's miting de avance
- IN PHOTOS: Stars at Mar Roxas' Miting de Avance
- IN PHOTOS: Stars at Grace Poe's miting de avance
- The 2016 presidential candidates and their celebrity supporters
- PH stars on final presidential debate in Pangasinan
- PH stars react to Rodrigo Duterte rape remarks
- PH stars comment on the UST vice presidential debate
- IN PHOTOS: Stars step out for 'Artists for Mar Roxas' event
- Stars react to Manny Pacquiao's comments on same-sex unions
- WATCH: KathNiel, Billy, Ramon, and more PH stars in Mar-Leni music video