'The Amazing Race Asia' season 5: Meet the Pinoy contestants
MANILA, Philippines – AXN has introduced the 11 pairs who will be vying for the top prize in the Amazing Race Asia season 5. Among them are two Filipino teams, who will be part of the competition scheduled to air in October.
They are: best friends and former beauty queens Parul Shah and Maggie Wilson Consunji, and former It's Showtime host Eric "Eruption" Tai and wife Rona Samson-Tai.
The other teams from Asia are:
- Rach and Vicky: Travel Hosts, Indonesia
- Louisa and Treasuri: Childhood Friends, Indonesia
- Yvonne and Chloe: Beauty Queens,Malaysia
- Alex and Will: Brothers, Malaysia
- Brandon and Alphaeus: Old SchoolMates,Malaysia
- JK and Mike: Radio DJs,Singapore
- Rei and Kenji: Siblings,Singapore
- Tom and Anita: Dating,Thailand
- Lisa and Nicole: Life Partners, Vietnam
The Amazing Race Asia season 5 will be hosted by Asian-American actor Allan Wu with Indonesian star Tara Basro co-hosting in selected legs of the race – Rappler.com
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As a bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.