'The Voice PH' Top 16 live shows: Who's in, who's out?
Members from Team Apl de Ap and Team Sarah Geronimo competed on Saturday, February 7, while singers from Team Bamboo and Team Lea Salonga had their showdown on Sunday, February 8.
Just like the previous Live Shows, the contestants performed a song of their choosing.
This round, however, is much more intense. Here are the rules:
One contestant from each team is immediately eliminated on the night of his performance.
The voting lines are first opened after each team's performance, and closed sometime during the episode.
In a team, the two contestants with the top percentage of public votes get through. The coach also saves another contestant. The remaining singer is eliminated.
Here are the results:
- [OUT] Kai Honasan:"Jealous"
- [IN, first to be saved] Rence Rapanot: "Para Sa Masa"
- [IN, second to be saved] Rita Martinez: "Sweet Dreams"
- [IN, Coach's save] Tanya Diaz:"Take Me To Church"
- [IN, Coach's save] Nino Alejandro: "Livin' On a Prayer"
- [IN, second to be saved] Timmy Pavino: "My Heart Will Go On"
- [IN, first to be saved] Leah Patricio: "Healing"
- [OUT] Miro Valera: "Kiss From A Rose"
- [IN, second to be saved] Alisah Bonaobra: "Laserlight"
- [IN, first to be saved] Daryl Ong: "Smile"
- [OUT] Suy Galvez: "Bridge Over Troubled Water"
- [IN, Coach's save] Mackie Cao: "Maghintay Ka Lamang"
- [IN, first to be saved] Kokoi Baldo: "Could You Be Loved"
- [IN, Coach's save] Jason Dy: "OMG"
- [OUT] Jason Fernandez: "Moves Like Jagger"
- [IN, second to be saved] Monique Lualhati "Bang Bang"
Bookmark this page for more updates as we wait for the performances from Team Bamboo and Team Lea. Who will be eliminated? We'll soon find out. – Rappler.com
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As an added bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.