'The Voice PH' Top 16 live shows: Who's in, who's out?
Members from Team Apl de Ap and Team Sarah Geronimo competed on Saturday, February 7, while singers from Team Bamboo and Team Lea Salonga had their showdown on Sunday, February 8.
Just like the previous Live Shows, the contestants performed a song of their choosing.
This round, however, is much more intense. Here are the rules:
One contestant from each team is immediately eliminated on the night of his performance.
The voting lines are first opened after each team's performance, and closed sometime during the episode.
In a team, the two contestants with the top percentage of public votes get through. The coach also saves another contestant. The remaining singer is eliminated.
Here are the results:
- [OUT] Kai Honasan:"Jealous"
- [IN, first to be saved] Rence Rapanot: "Para Sa Masa"
- [IN, second to be saved] Rita Martinez: "Sweet Dreams"
- [IN, Coach's save] Tanya Diaz:"Take Me To Church"
- [IN, Coach's save] Nino Alejandro: "Livin' On a Prayer"
- [IN, second to be saved] Timmy Pavino: "My Heart Will Go On"
- [IN, first to be saved] Leah Patricio: "Healing"
- [OUT] Miro Valera: "Kiss From A Rose"
- [IN, second to be saved] Alisah Bonaobra: "Laserlight"
- [IN, first to be saved] Daryl Ong: "Smile"
- [OUT] Suy Galvez: "Bridge Over Troubled Water"
- [IN, Coach's save] Mackie Cao: "Maghintay Ka Lamang"
- [IN, first to be saved] Kokoi Baldo: "Could You Be Loved"
- [IN, Coach's save] Jason Dy: "OMG"
- [OUT] Jason Fernandez: "Moves Like Jagger"
- [IN, second to be saved] Monique Lualhati "Bang Bang"
Bookmark this page for more updates as we wait for the performances from Team Bamboo and Team Lea. Who will be eliminated? We'll soon find out. – Rappler.com
Culture and beyond
We love pop culture. Whether it is TV, movies, or music, we seek to go beyond the news by providing deep dives and explainers on the latest trends happening locally and around the world.
Serious work goes into our brand of cultural journalism. However, to continue exploring the entertainment landscape, we need your support.
By joining Rappler PLUS, you will get exclusive event invites, industry reports, and Rappler Shop discounts.
But more than that, you will enable us to continue telling more stories.
Make your move now. Join Rappler PLUS.