Confirmed: Sharon Cuneta returns to ABS-CBN
She met with ABS-CBN heads Charo Santos, Cory Vidanes and Malou Santos for the contract signing, Monday, March 9. She also had photos taken with members of the media.
Sharon has previously announced that she will return to television, but has remained mum about it, giving cryptic notes to her fans on Facebook.
Sharon's first show back in ABS-CBN is Your Face Sounds Familiar, where she will sit as one of the jury members.
In an interview aired on TV Patrol, Sharon said it felt great to be back with the network, and that she could not help shedding tears.
“Tears of joy,” she said.
Sharon was game enough to answer some difficult questions, including queries about her talent fee.
“Kahit naman yung paglipat ko was not based on money,” Sharon said. (Even before, my transfer to another network was not based on money.)
“They [ABS-CBN] welcomed me with open arms and open hearts. Hindi malalagyan ng presyo. Although maganda naman ang presyo ko, “ Sharon joked. (They cannot put a price on that. Although my price is very good.)
“It was only after na wala na ako sa kabila (I left the other network), that was when I talked to Tita Charo [Santos, ABS-CBN president]," she said.
Sharon said she wants to so many things including a possible teleserye with her exes.
“Lahat sila welcome,” Sharon said of the possibility working with Richard Gomez and Gabby Concepcion. “Kung hindi natuloy, hindi ako ang umayaw.” (They are all welcome. If it does not push through, I wouldn't be the one to say no.)
Sharon also confessed that she went through a mid-life crisis. –Rappler.com