MANILA, Philippines – The Standard Group, the arm behind restaurants Yabu, Ippudo, and Elephant Grounds in the Philippines, have reopened their kitchens to serve hot meals to health frontliners battling the coronavirus outbreak.
The Standard Group is accepting any amount via online link and bank transfer. You can also choose to leave out your name and contact details if you wish to pledge anonymously.
You can transfer to any of the following bank accounts:
- Standard Hospitality Group, Inc. – BDO 0048-5024-0545
- Katsuya Food Inc. – BPI 2443-0743-36
They will take care of producing and delivering the hot meals to their various partner hospitals around Metro Manila, all of which are listed on their Facebook page.
For P140 a meal, your donations will be able to serve one health worker any of the following meals.
- Hire Don, Rosu Don, Chicken Don, Cream Dory Don, Menchi Don
- Shiromaru Jr., Akamaru Jr., Karakemen Jr., Nanban Karaage Don, Takati Meshi
- Elephant Grounds
- Crispy Chicken Thigh Donburi, Bacon-steak Donburi, Tapa Donburi, Bacon Cheesy Cheeseburger Omurice, Pork Krapow, Pork and Prawn Nasi Goreng
The Standard Group’s restaurants stopped operations on Thursday, March 16 as a lockdown was imposed on the entire Metro Manila and, eventually, the island of Luzon. – Rappler.com