Meet the Mutya ng Pilipinas 2013 candidates
MANILA, Philippines - For 31 beautiful Filipinas, the race is on for the Mutya ng Pilipinas (Pearl of the Philippines) 2013 crown.
On July 11, the official list of candidates for Mutya ng Pilipinas beauty pageant was released through the pageant's Facebook page.
Here is the complete list:
1. Allison Almario - Canada
2. Shella May Las Piñas - Dumaguete City
3. Sumaya Abu Alhalawa - Lipa City, Batangas
4. Alyanna Mikaela Cagandahan - Sta Cruz, Laguna
5. Ma. Elena Jose - Angeles City
6. Angeli Dione Gomez - Cebu City
7. Princess Diana Mindermann - Bacolod City
8. Jenny Vhet Zabate - Lapu-Lapu City
9. Zandra Flores - Pangasinan
10. Marjorie Acuna - Gerona, Tarlac
11. Marichat Evaristo - Bacolor, Pampanga
12. Jessarie Dumaguing - Province of Palawan
13. Maureen Ann Montagne - Arizona
14. Tishiana Mann - California
15. Asdis Liza Karsdottir - Iceland
16. Joselle Mariano - Cavite City
17. Crizel Jayn Quidlat - Iligan City
18. Jan Krisnah Catague - Province of Iloilo
19. Greta Lovisa Buco - Cainta, Rizal
20. Catherine Denise Trivino - Sta Rosa, Laguna
21. Koreen Medina - Quezon City
22. Kristian Aubrey Nolasco - Caloocan City
23. Ednorance Agustin - Davao City
24. Madison Elliot - Maryland
25. Hazel Corral Cabuyao - Laguna
26. Ivy Camille Villanueva - Central Luzon
27. Victoria Humblet - Germany
28. Precoius Joy Masiclat - Mabalacat City
29. Vina Openiano - Province of Laguna
30. Nelda Ibe - Province of Tarlac
31. Nazita Reyhanian - Scandinavia
Mutya ng Pilipinas 2013 is the 45th edition of the annual pageant organized by pageant president and franchise holder Jacqueline Tan.
The swimwear competition will be held on July 14 at the Sheridan Beach Resort in Palawan. The main pageant will be held on July 26 in NBC Tent, Taguig.
On that night, reigning queens Camille Guevarra (Mutya ng Pilipinas Asia Pacific-Intercontinental 2012) and Rizinni Alexis Gomez (Mutya ng Pilipinas Tourism 2012) will crown their successors.
Two winners will be proclaimed at the end of the pageant. One will compete at the 2013 Miss Intercontinental pageant in November while the other will compete at 2013/2014 Miss Tourism International pageant in December. - Rappler.com