7 tips for a prosperous New Year
Happy New Year! Give yourself the gift of good luck by following these tips to ensure a healthy, wealthy, and winning 2018
1. Before the New Year make sure to clean your house.
2. Have fresh colorful flowers and festive decors especially in the Southeast Wealth area of the home.
3. Avoid having predominantly red decor, your Christmas tree and blinking Christmas lights in the South and in the Northwest.
4. For New Year’s Eve, make sure that your rice bin is full.
5. For your dining table, it is best to have 12 kinds of fruits, keeping in mind to avoid the sour fruits.
6. Together with your fruits have some ensaymada or bibingka, suman or latik, peanuts with shell, sweet candies, chocolates and a Wealth Bowl.
7. Best to wear festive colors – like red, orange, yellow– to imbibe the happy spirit of the season.
Sending out warm wishes for the holidays and the incoming New Year! May this
coming year bring one and all more success, prosperity, good health and happiness.
May your year 2018 be filled with love, warmth, kindness and laughter. – Rappler.com
To greater exploration
Our Life & Style section is dedicated to exploring everyday life – from career and relationships to fashion, travel, and culture.
We want to tell more stories that enable and empower your lifestyle. However, we need reader support.
By joining Rappler PLUS, you will get exclusive event invites, industry reports, and Rappler Shop discounts.
But more than that, you will enable us to continue telling more stories.
Make your move now. Join Rappler PLUS.