Joey Marquez's daughter Wynwyn among Bb Pilipinas 2015 candidates
MANILA, Philippines – The daughter of actors Joey Marquez and Alma Moreno is one of this year’s candidates for the 2015 Binibining Pilipinas pageant.
In an interview with Rappler after the announcement of candidates, actress and dancer Teresita Sen “WynWyn” Marquez said that she is happy to be part of the list.
“Finally I have the confidence. I am ready, kahit biglaan (it was a sudden decision),” she said of her decision to join the pageant.
According to WynWyn, her parents and her aunt 1979 Miss International Melanie Marquez have yet to know of her participation in the pageant. She also said that she will take a leave from GMA 7 to concentrate on the pageant.
“Being part of it, I am very happy and I am looking forward to the pageant night. Let’s hope for the best,” Wynwyn said. – Rappler.com
Follow Rappler for more on Bb Pilipinas 2015:
- Live updates: Bb Pilipinas 2015 coronation night live blog
- Predictions by Norman Tinio
- Predictions by Drew Francisco
Leading up to coronation night:
- See the ladies at the Parade of Beauties
- Bb Pilipinas 2015 candidates take to the runway at casual wear fashion show
- The Bb Pilipinas 2015 national costume competition
- Bb Pilipinas candidates at the 2015 talent show
- See the ladies at the press presentation in colorful swimsuits
- Official swimsuit portraits
Get to know the ladies:
- Deaf candidate Christine Balaguer removed from Bb Pilipinas 2015
- Melanie Marquez's advice for niece Wynwyn
- Joey Marquez's daughter Wynwyn among Bb Pilipinas 2015 hopefuls
- The elements of a winning pageant look
- Toni, Xian to host Bb Pilipinas coronation