LOOK: Catriona Gray's lava-inspired float
MANILA, Philippines — Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray is set to have her motorcade on Thursday, February 21, and the float she'll be riding on is no less inspired by Mak Tumang's "Mayon" dress, and her Mikimoto crown.
The float was designed by Fritz Silorio, who also did the float of Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach.
LOOK: A sneak peek at the "lava" inspired float @MissUniverse @catrionaelisa will be riding this afternoon for the parade in the Pasay-Manila-Makati route via @VoltaireTayag @rapplerdotcom #CatrionaHomecoming pic.twitter.com/zPqFp7HJJR
LOOK: A sneak peek at the "lava" inspired float @MissUniverse @catrionaelisa will be riding this afternoon for the parade in the Pasay-Manila-Makati route via @VoltaireTayag @rapplerdotcom #CatrionaHomecoming pic.twitter.com/zPqFp7HJJR— alexa villano (@alexavillano) February 21, 2019
- Miss Universe 2018 is the Philippines' Catriona Gray
- Where you can catch Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray during her homecoming parade
- What to expect from Catriona Gray's grand homecoming
- LOOK: Catriona Gray's outfits during day 1 of her homecoming
- IN PHOTOS: Bb Pilipinas 2018 queens reunite for photoshoot
- Think twice about lowering age of criminal responsibility – Catriona Gray
- Catriona Gray sees pageantry as a path promoting inclusivity of shapes, sizes
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As a bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.