#AskMegan: Miss World PH 2013 Megan Young
She walked off with several special awards and the Miss World Philippines 2013 crown and sash.
Watch the live interview below.
Megan's next challenge is the Miss World pageant in Jakarta, Indonesia on September 28. At this point, several candidates from 133 other countries are already being touted as favorites.
Will Megan best all of them and win the first ever Miss World crown for the Philippines? How is she preparing for the pageant known for its tough on- and off-cam interviews with the judges? How is she handling this pressure and the expectations of her fellow Filipinos?
Rappler reporter Giselle Tongi interviews the newly-crowned beauty queen in the Rappler studio on August 21, 10am. Send your questions to Megan via the Rappler Facebook page or through Twitter: #AskMegan @rapplerdotcom. - Rappler.com
You can also read:
- Will Megan Young win Miss World title?
- IN PHOTOS: Ms World Ph 2013 coronation
- WINNERS: Miss World Ph 2013
- AS IT HAPPENS: Miss World Ph 2013 coronation night
- Live Blog: Miss World Ph 2013 coronation night
- Girls to watch: Miss World Ph 2013
- IN PHOTOS: Miss World Ph Gala
- Mutya Datul off to Ms Supranational
- Beauty pageant 101: The other pageants
- Pageants: It's a man's world, too!
- Big 4: The 'Olympics of beauty'
To greater exploration
Our Life & Style section is dedicated to exploring everyday life – from career and relationships to fashion, travel, and culture.
We want to tell more stories that enable and empower your lifestyle. However, we need reader support.
By joining Rappler PLUS, you will get exclusive event invites, industry reports, and Rappler Shop discounts.
But more than that, you will enable us to continue telling more stories.
Make your move now. Join Rappler PLUS.