[Right Of Way] The fault in our signs, part 1
Welcome to Right Of Way, a vlog about traffic, transport and road safety.
Road safety advocate Vincent Lazatin talks about faulty road signs in the metro and how they could be improved.
Have you seen any other faulty road signs in and out of the metro? Send them to email@example.com – Rappler.com
MORE ON 'RIGHT OF WAY'
- Christmas Carmageddon?
- The fault in our signs, part 2
- Traffic enforcement: Be careful what you wish for
- The fault in our signs, part 3
- Special Episode: MMDA responds to 'The fault in our signs' series
- Taking the MRT during rush hour
- The sorrowful mysteries of living in Metro Manila
- Stop human traffic cones!
- Special Episode: Interview with Michael Brown, security and enforcement advocate
- Part 1: How to untangle Sucat, PH's most complex intersection?
In the Philippines, an average of more than 600 children died from road crash incidents from 2006 to 2015. Seat belts can save lives but infants and children need a more specific type of car seats for them in case of a road mishap.
Want to know more about child safety car seats? Here are some stories:
Learn more about Rappler's road safety campaign by visiting the #SaferRoadsPH microsite.