[Right Of Way] Special Episode: Interview with Michael Brown, security and enforcement advocate
Road safety advocate Vince Lazatin talks to Michael Brown, security and enforcement advocate.
Formerly of the US military, Brown once served as a consultant for the Metro Manila Development Authority during the Aquino administration.
Watch this full discussion on enforcement and traffic issues – an excerpt of this appears in the Right Of Way episode 'Stop human traffic cones' – Rappler.com
- Christmas Carmageddon?
- The fault in our signs, part 1
- The fault in our signs, part 2
- Traffic enforcement: Be careful what you wish for
- The fault in our signs, part 3
- MMDA responds to 'The fault in our signs' series
- Taking the MRT during rush hour
- The sorrowful mysteries of living in Metro Manila
- Stop human traffic cones
In the Philippines, an average of more than 600 children died from road crash incidents from 2006 to 2015. Seat belts can save lives but infants and children need a more specific type of car seats for them in case of a road mishap.
Want to know more about child safety car seats? Here are some stories:
Learn more about Rappler's road safety campaign by visiting the #SaferRoadsPH microsite.