Some Pasig City roads closed for Dec 11 Paskotitap Parade
MANILA, Philippines - Expect traffic in the vicinity of Tiendesitas in Pasig City on Sunday, December 11 as several roads will be temporarily closed beginning at 6:00 PM for the Paskotitap 2016 event.
According to the Pasig City Traffic and Parking Management Office (TPMO), the following roads will be temporary closed to the public:
- Frontera Verde Rd
- Eagle St.
- Dr. Sixto Antonio Ave. (from Rosario up to Kapasigan)
- Ortigas Ave.- Eastbound from Green Meadows to Dr. Sixto Antonio Ave.
- E. Rodriguez Ave. - from Eagle St. to Ortigas Ave.
- Pasig Blvd. - Vargas Br./Rotonda
- A. Mabini St.
- Plaza Rizal Intersection
- Caruncho Ave. (both directions)
- F. Manalo St - in front of the City Hall.
Motorists are advised to follow the traffic re-routing plan posted on the TPMO Facebook page.
Traffic Advisory: On December 11, 2016 The Following Roads will be Temporarily CLOSED to Traffic, to give way to the PASKOTITAP FLOAT FESTIVAL [Admin13]Posted by Pasig Command Center (Pasig C3) on Monday, December 5, 2016
The Paskotitap 2016 event will feature a parade that will begin at Frontera Verde, traverse Ortigas Ave. Ext, and end in Caruncho Ave.
The Christmas season is expected to increase traffic in Metro Manila, particularly during the weekends, as shoppers rush to complete their Christmas shopping lists. - Rappler.com