#WalangPasok: Class suspensions, Thursday, September 20
Please refresh this page for updates.
MANILA, Philippines – Here is a list of areas where classes have been suspended for Thursday, September 20, as parts of Luzon are still reeling from the loss of lives and destruction caused by Typhoon Ompong (Mangkhut).
- Calumpit, Bulacan - all levels (public and private)
- Apalit, Pampanga - only Paligui Elementary School
- Candaba, Pampanga - all levels (public and private) in the barangays of Sto Rosario, Pansinao, Gulap, Lanang, Paralaya, Pasig, Buas, Pescadores, San Agustin, Mandasig, Bambang
- Macabebe, Pampanga - all levels (public only) in the barangays of Candelaria, Sto Rosario, Sta Lutgarda, San Isidro, San Gabriel, San Jose, Telacsan
- San Luis, Pampanga - all levels (public and private) in the barangays of San Juan, San Nicolas, Sta Monica, San Agustin, Sta Cruz Poblacion, Sto Tomas, Sta Rita, Sta Cruz Pambilog, Sta Catalina (except San Luis High School and St Aloysius Gonzaga Senior High School in Barangay Sto Tomas)
- San Simon, Pampanga - all levels (public only) in the barangays of San Pedro, San Juan, Sta Cruz, San Nicolas, San Isidro, San Miguel
Cordillera Administrative Region
- Itogon, Benguet - all levels (public and private), until Friday, September 21
Not on the list? Help us crowdsource class suspensions by posting in the comments section or tweeting @rapplerdotcom. – Rappler.com
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As a bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.