WATCH: Rappler, Globe launch #PHVote partnership
MANILA, Philippines – Rappler launched a partnership with Globe, one of the leading network providers in the country, on Friday, December 4.
Globe will be Rappler's official telco partner for the #PHvote campaign, which is focused on helping Filipinos make informed and better decisions leading to the 2016 elections.
Details of the partnership will be announced during a forum that will take place on Friday afternoon at the Globe Tower in Taguig City.
On stage, Rappler's CEO and Executive Editor Maria Ressa will be joined by Globe's President and CEO, Ernest Cu, as well as Ayala Corporation's Chairman and CEO Jaime Zobel de Ayala. They will discuss:
- The role of information and communications technology (ICT) in a developing country
- The value of digital and social media in shaping the election
- The importance of innovation for the nation and empowerment of communities
Watch it here live on Friday beginning at 3 pm.
Catch the liveblog below!
Who won in the 2016 Philippine elections?
Check out the 2016 official election results through the link below:
- 2016 official election results for Presidential, Vice Presidential, Senatorial, and Party list elections
Check out the 2016 unofficial election results for the national and local races through the links below
- 2016 Philippine Presidential Elections
- 2016 Philippine Vice Presidential Elections
- 2016 Philippine Senatorial Elections
- 2016 Philippine Congressional Elections
- 2016 Party List Elections
- 2016 Philippine Local Elections
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As an added bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.