For netizens, round 7 of VP debate goes to Cayetano
MANILA, Philippines – Continuing his winning streak, Senator Alan Peter Cayetano obtained 51.3% of the total votes in a Rappler online poll, as selected by Rappler readers and netizens.
Cayetano was selected the winner in Round 7 of the vice presidential debate on Sunday, April 10.
Following at second place was Camarines Sur Representative Leni Robredo with 29.87%. At third place was Senator Ferdinand Marcos Jr with 17.53%.
Senators Gringo Honasan and Antonio Trillanes IV both got 0.65% each, while there were no votes for Senator Chiz Escudero.
Cayetano topped all Rappler polls in the past 6 rounds of the debate. He, Robredo, and Marcos were the consistent top 3 winners according to netizens' votes.
Honasan, Trillanes, and Escudero, meanwhile, consistently obtained single-digit votes.
Check out real-time updates on Rappler's live blog for the PiliPinas 2016 Vice Presidential Debate. – Rappler.com
Who won in the 2016 Philippine elections?
Check out the 2016 official election results through the link below:
- 2016 official election results for Presidential, Vice Presidential, Senatorial, and Party list elections
Check out the 2016 unofficial election results for the national and local races through the links below
- 2016 Philippine Presidential Elections
- 2016 Philippine Vice Presidential Elections
- 2016 Philippine Senatorial Elections
- 2016 Philippine Congressional Elections
- 2016 Party List Elections
- 2016 Philippine Local Elections