#SCwatch: JBC interviews, Day 3
MANILA, Philippines - Thursday, July 26, is the third day of the interviews of the nominees for Chief Justice at the Judicial and Bar Council (JBC).
Here is a live blog of the proceedings.
- Carpio: I chose to respect Charter at the expense of CJ post
- De Castro on WB loan mess: Justices had nothing to do with it
- Villanueva: SC should play passive role on economic issues
- Valdez: TRO issuance is a 'moral choice'
More in #SCWatch:
- Profile: Justice Teresita Leonardo De Castro
- 22 official candidates for Chief Justice
- JBC to interview CJ candidates starting July 24
- 25 accept nominations for chief justice
- Questions for chief justice candidates
- JBC should review process of choosing CJ
- Besides JBC, Palace has judicial search committee
- CONVERSATIONS: How should the JBC choose the next chief justice? #SCWatch
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As an added bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.