NPC backs Poe, Roxas on Binay, China’s reclamation | 6PM wRap
Today on Rappler:
- NPC leader says, 'I'm dead certain Poe will run for president'
- Roxas dismisses allegations from a rival camp he is using government resources for campaigning
- Comelec proposes an earlier start of the campaign period
- Solicitor General Florin Hilbay declares Torre de Manila illegal
- Chinese authorities signal no compromise over its reclamation
|EXECUTIVE PRODUCER / WRITER||Lilibeth Frondoso|
|HEAD WRITER / PROMPTER||Marga Deona|
|MASTER EDITOR / PLAYBACK||Exxon Ruebe|
|TECHNICAL DIRECTOR / CAMERAMAN||Charlie Salazar|
|GRAPHICS||Raffy de Guzman|
|GRAPHICS DESIGN / ANIMATION||Acid House
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As an added bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.