INC street vigil, Poe in 2016, Customs modernization | 6PM wRap
Today on Rappler:
- Members of the Iglesia ni Cristo converge around the EDSA Shrine
- Violence breaks out twice involving members of the Iglesia ni Cristo after the show of force at the Justice Department
- Senate President Franklin Drilon says Poe is "all set to run" for president
- PH Chief Justice says the Maguindanao massacre hearings are set to finish by yearend
- Customs chief Bert Lina calls on Congress to “modernize” PH's tariff laws
|EXECUTIVE PRODUCER / WRITER||Lilibeth Frondoso|
|HEAD WRITER / PROMPTER||Marga Deona|
|MASTER EDITOR / PLAYBACK||Exxon Ruebe|
|TECHNICAL DIRECTOR / CAMERAMAN||Charlie Salazar|
|GRAPHICS||Raffy de Guzman|
|GRAPHICS DESIGN / ANIMATION||Acid House
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As a bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.