Plunder report, treason charges, Wi-Fi bill | 6PM wRap
Today on Rappler:
- Grace Poe confirms she signed the plunder report against Vice President Jejomar Binay
- Treason charges are filed against BBL proponents
- A soldier takes bus passengers hostage in Camarines Sur
- 12 Australian women have tried to join ISIS
- The Philippine Congress passes the final reading of a bill on free public wi-fi
|EXECUTIVE PRODUCER / WRITER||Lilibeth Frondoso|
|HEAD WRITER / PROMPTER||Marga Deona|
|MASTER EDITOR / PLAYBACK||Exxon Ruebe|
|TECHNICAL DIRECTOR / CAMERAMAN||Charlie Salazar|
|GRAPHICS||Raffy de Guzman|
|GRAPHICS DESIGN / ANIMATION||Acid House
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As an added bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.