Aquino’s Chinese roots, Kentex complaint, Cavs tie series | 6PM wRap
Today on Rappler:
- The Philippines downplays President Benigno Aquino's statement comparing China to the Nazi Germany.
- Senate President Franklin Drilon says the BBL may be passed by August or September.
- Kentex workers file complaint against Baldoz and Roxas.
- Malaysia quake kills 1 Filipino child
- Lebron James' triple double carries the Cavs over the Warriors in Game 2 of the NBA Finals
|EXECUTIVE PRODUCER / WRITER||Lilibeth Frondoso|
|HEAD WRITER / PROMPTER||Marga Deona|
|MASTER EDITOR / PLAYBACK||Exxon Ruebe|
|TECHNICAL DIRECTOR / CAMERAMAN||Charlie Salazar|
|GRAPHICS||Raffy de Guzman|
|GRAPHICS DESIGN / ANIMATION||Acid House
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As a bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.