Binay resignation, new MRT3 coaches, GMA-7-Ang deal | 6PM wRap
Today on Rappler:
- Communications Secretary Sonny Coloma: No replacement for Vice President Jejomar Binay as housing czar
- SC junks petitions against BBL for being premature
- New MRT3 coaches to arrive in January 2016
- Talks between San Miguel chief Ramon Ang and GMA 7 collapse.
- Apple to pay artists for music streaming
|EXECUTIVE PRODUCER / WRITER||Lilibeth Frondoso|
|HEAD WRITER / PROMPTER||Marga Deona|
|MASTER EDITOR / PLAYBACK||Exxon Ruebe|
|TECHNICAL DIRECTOR / CAMERAMAN||Charlie Salazar|
|GRAPHICS||Raffy de Guzman|
|GRAPHICS DESIGN / ANIMATION||Acid House
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As an added bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.