#TalkThursday: Ted Te on cybercrime law
MANILA, Philippines - In this edition of Talk Thursday, Rappler talked to criminal law professor Atty. Theodore Te on the recently passed and Cybercrime Law (RA 101750).
Various parties have asked the Supreme Court to stop different government agencies from implementing provisions of the Republic Act 10175 or the Cybercrime Prevention Act.
More on the Cybercrime law:
- Websites hacked in protest vs new law
- Cybercrime law: Demonizing technology
- DOJ 'great firewall of China' under new law
- Cybercrime law: '50 shades of liability'
- Lawyer asks SC to nullify parts of Cybercrime Act