HIGHLIGHTS: Miss Supranational 2013
MANILA, Philippines - The Miss Supranational pageant coronation night is ongoing in Minsk, Belarus — home country of the reigning queen, Ekaterina Buraya — on September 7 at 12am Philippine time.
She will be joined by two other Filipinas: Marie Molo Peter and Suzette Hernandez, both Bb Pilipinas alumni, are representing Norway and Canada, respectively.
Miss Supranational is a 5-year-old pageant run by the World Beauty Association. The pageant aims to transcend borders by uniting the world through beauty.
The Philippines' highest placement so far was Elaine Kay Moll's 3rd runner-up in 2012.
Here is the event as it happens:
You can also read:
- Miss World 'smut, pornography'
- Miss World organizers defend Indonesia pageant
- Megan Young leaves for Indonesia
- Indonesian Muslim hardliners protest against Miss World
- Megan Young ready for Miss World 2013
- Indonesian minister wants cancellation of Miss World
- Indonesian rights official rejects Miss World
- Sash Factor and PH pageant mania
- Megan Young 2nd in Ms World app poll
- Mutya Datul is Miss Personality at Supranational 2013
- The beauty pageant experts: OPMB
- Will Megan Young win Miss World title?
- IN PHOTOS: Ms World Ph 2013 coronation
- WINNERS: Miss World Ph 2013
- AS IT HAPPENS: Miss World Ph 2013 coronation night
- Live Blog: Miss World Ph 2013 coronation night
- Girls to watch: Miss World Ph 2013
- IN PHOTOS: Miss World Ph Gala
- Mutya Datul off to Ms Supranational
- Beauty pageant 101: The other pageants
- Pageants: It's a man's world, too!
- Big 4: The 'Olympics of beauty'