Many schools are gearing up for the return of face-to-face classes. While this is a great opportunity for kids to interact with their peers and teachers in person, we’re still very much in the middle of a pandemic.
So how can we make school safe – and fun – for our kids?
In this episode of Kitchen 143, Michelle Aventajado of Momma N’ Manila gives us ideas on how to let our kids head back to school safely.
Michelle will be joined by The Vanguard Academy headmaster Ericson Perez, BrightBrandsPH’s Didi Tiu Tang, Yaya Lola’s Kat Guidotti Stehmeier, and BrainRX Philippines’ Joy Go.
Be sure to watch out for our Quiz the Cook questions. Five winners will get the following:
- From BrainRX: Cognitive assessment sessions worth P3500
- From Herschel: Nova backpacks
- From Hydroflask: 12oz kids’ bottles
- From Green Cross: A hygiene kit containing hand and body soap, rubbing alcohol, and different types of sanitizing gel
- From BrightBrandsPH: A Yumbox Panino lunch box
- From Yaya Lola: Back-to-school snack packs
- From PanonymousPH: Assorted bread and pastries
Kitchen 143 airs on Tuesday, August 9, at 4 pm. Bookmark this page to watch and win! – Rappler.com