The following is a press release from the Professional Regulation Commission.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced that 204 out of 297 passed the Real Estate Broker Licensure Examination adminstered by the Board of Real Estate Service in Manila, Cagayan De Oro, Davao, and Tacloban this June 2019.
The members of the Board of Real Estate Service who gave the licensure examination were Ofelia C. Binag, Chairman; Rafael M. Fajardo, Jose Arnold M. Tan, and Pilar M. Torres-Banaag (inhibited), Members.
The results were released in 3 working days after the said examination.
The successful examinees who garnered the 10 highest places in the June 2019 Real Estate Broker Licensure Examination are the following:
See the full list of successful examinees:
From July 1 to July 2, 2019, registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be done on-line. Please go to www.prc.gov.ph and follow instructions for initial registration.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- downloaded duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- notice of admission (for identification only)
- 2 pieces passport sized pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of documentary stamps
- 1 piece short brown envelope
- submission of Original Surety Bond, minimum amount of which is P20,000.00, with the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)/Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board (HLURB) as Obligee.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination will be announced later. – Rappler.com