MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC) reports that 2,276 of 2,716 passed the August 2013 medical technologist licensure exams.
The results were released in 3 working days from the last day of examination.
Ray Zanoria Perez II of Velez College in Cebu City topped the exams with a score of 92.10%.
Saint Louis University and Cagayan State University-Caritan had the highest number of board passers with a 100% passing rate.
The top 10 performing schools in the board exams were:
Below is the complete list of board passers:
Here’s a list of schools and how they performed in the August 2013 medical technologists exams:
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on September 17, 18, and 19, 2013, at the Registration Division, Unit B, ground floor, PRC main building.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- payment for the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016.
Those who failed to pass the board examination for Medical Technology but had obtained a general rating of at least 70% can register as Medical Laboratory Technician.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony will be announced later. – Rappler.com