This is AI generated summarization, which may have errors. For context, always refer to the full article.
MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Wednesday, November 6 that 382 out of 834 passed the Librarian Licensure Examination administered by the Board for Librarians in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao and Legazpi this November 2013.
The top performing schools are the following:
1. University of the Philippines – Diliman with a 97.30 passing percentage.
2. University of Santo Tomas with an 81.82 passing percentage.
The successful examinees who garnered the 10 highest places are the following:
Below is the complete list of passers:
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on November 12, 2013 but not later than November 13, 2013. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremonies of the new successful examinees in the said examination will be announced later. – Rappler.com