This is AI generated summarization, which may have errors. For context, always refer to the full article.
MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Thursday, November 21 that 11,217 out of 24,779 passed the Criminologist Licensure Examination administered by the Board of Criminology in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga and Pagadian last October 2013.
The top performing schools are the following:
1. University of the Cordilleras – 98.39%
2. Ifugao State University – 95%
3. Universidad de Manila – 88.39%
4. Angeles University Foundation – 87.69%
5. Carlos Hilado State College of Fisheries – 82.81%
6. University of Baguio – 81.82%
7. PLT College, Inc. – 80.92%
— Nothing follows —
The successful examinees who garnered the 10 highest places are the following:
Here is the complete list of passers:
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on November 25, 26 and 27, 2013 at the Registration Division Unit B, ground floor PRC main building. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination will be announced later. – Rappler.com