This is AI generated summarization, which may have errors. For context, always refer to the full article.
Cavite State University alumnus topped the exam; University of the Philippines – Los Baños is top performing school.
This is an official announcement from the PRC.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Monday, July 7 that 313 out of 623 passed the Agricultural Engineer Licensure Examination administered by the Board of Agricultural Engineering in the cities of Manila, Baguio and Davao this July 2014.
University of the Philippines – Los Baños is top performing school with a 97.14% passing rate.
The successful examinees who garnered the 10 highest places are the following:
RANK. NAME – SCHOOL – RATING
1. JONATHAN ACERO FLORES
– CAVITE STATE UNIVERSITY (DON SEVERINO AGR’L. COLL.) – 83.66%
2. VON JANSEN GATULAYAO COMEDIA
– UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-LOS BAÑOS – 82.99%
3. LEMAR NAVARRO – VISAYAS STATE UNIVERSITY(for.VISCA,LSU.)-BAYBAY – 82.62%
JAY ELEAZAR NUÑEZA COBARDE – MINDANAO STATE UNIVERSITY-GEN. – 81.99%
5. BRYAN MAURICIO BALTAZAR
– UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-LOS BAÑOS – 81.66%
6. JEPTE AMABA SANCHEZ – SOUTHERN PHILS.AGRI,BUSS,MARINE & AQUATIC SCH.OF TECH-MATI – 81.65%
MA CAMILLE TADURAN GONZALES – UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-
LOS BAÑOS – 81.63%
8. KEY ROW VISAYA AXALAN – UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-LOS BAÑOS – 81.33%
9. JERIC MARK BAGAYAWA LLESOL – CENTRAL BICOL STATE UNIV. OF AGRICULTURE-(for.CSSAC)-PILI – 81.32%
10. JADE ROBENSON GATDULA
– MINDANAO STATE UNIVERSITY-GEN. SANTOS CITY – 81.00%
Here is the full list of passers:
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on July 14 & 15, 2014. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession; and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2014-2017. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination will be announced later.