MANILA, Philippines – This is what we’ve been waiting for, Pixar fans! New details have been revealed about the Pixar lineup – particularly on the upcoming Toy Story 4 at the D23 Expo Friday, August 14 (August 15 in Manila).
We already know that John Lasseter himself, who helmed the first Toy Story, Pixar’s first ever full-length animated feature, is set to direct.
This time, we know the following:
Toy Story 4 will be a love story between Bo Peep and Woody.
Trivia from IMDB says that Bo Peep wasn’t included in Toy Story 3 because being made out of porcelain, she couldn’t possibly survive that scary incinerator scene. But in the movie, Woody mentiones her fondly as having moved on. Clearly, their story isn’t quite over yet, but there’s still a lot of things we don’t know, including exactly when the movie will be set.
According to a previous release, the story is by John, Andrew Stanton, Pete Docter, and Lee Unkrich, the same folks who have been the driving force behind all 3 Toy Story films.
Actress Rashida Jones and Will McCormack wrote the movie.
It’s a dream come true for us, too. Toy Story 4 is set to hit theaters June 2018. – Rappler.com
More Disney and Disney-Pixar:
- 12 things to know about Pixar’s ‘Finding Dory,’ featuring life after ‘Finding Nemo’
- Meet Auli’i Cravalho, the voice of new Disney princess ‘Moana’
- ‘Toy Story 4’ features romance between Woody and Bo Peep
- Pixar reveals new ‘Finding Dory’ details
- Disney announces new ‘Jack and the Beanstalk’ movie ‘Gigantic’ at D23