MANILA, Philippines – There’s another “it girl” gearing up to get married this 2016, and Isabelle Daza is planning a destination wedding set to happen late this year. (READ: Isabelle Daza, Adrien Semblat engaged)
Before her engagement was announced in February, Belle said that she wants an intimate wedding, and at the time, she didn’t have a destination in mind.
But on Friday, July 1, Belle told reporters at the Preview Ball red carpet that she’s set to marry her French fiance, Adrien Semblat, on September 10, in Italy. (IN PHOTOS: Stars at Preview Ball 2016)
When asked why she chose that location in particular, Belle simply answered that she liked the food.
In terms of preparations, Belle said she’s been busy with work – one of her projects is the series Tubig at Langis – so she hasn’t had the time to plan so much.
But with the wedding just months away, Belle added that she’s just pinning down some details: “Just finishing some nitty-gritty details like the giveaway bags for all the guests and then also planning the logistics. But basically all my friends are so excited for it, and that’s what’s getting me so excited for it.”
In February, Belle posted a photo of her save-the-date invitations by artist Ria Gatmaitan.
Belle and Adrien, the country manager of Adidas Philippines, dated for 6 years before getting engaged in February. – Rappler.com
More of Isabelle Daza and Adrien Semblat’s wedding on Rappler below:
- IN PHOTOS: Isabelle Daza, Adrien Semblat marry in Italy
- LOOK: Bongbong Marcos walks Isabelle Daza down the aisle
- IN PHOTOS: Celebrity guests at Isabelle Daza, Adrien Semblat’s wedding
- IN PHOTOS: Isabelle Daza, Adrien Semblat’s pre-wedding dinner
- IN PHOTOS: Isabelle Daza’s Vera Wang wedding gown
- WATCH: Isabelle Daza, Adrien Semblat in romantic pre-wedding video
- IN PHOTOS: Isabelle Daza’s bachelorette party in Bali
- Isabelle Daza, Adrien Semblat engaged
- Isabelle Daza reveals wedding date, location
There are no comments yet. Add your comment to start the conversation.