MANILA, Philippines – As her wedding to fiancé Adrien Semblat draws near, actress Isabelle Daza and her closest friends flew to Bali, Indonesia to hold a bachelorette party on Saturday, August 26.
Among those present at the bachelorette party were Isabelle’s sister Ava, actresses Solenn Heussaff and Carla Humphries, model and entrepreneur Bea Soriano, Raymond Gutierrez, Nicole Anderson, and Martine Cajucom.
Here are some photos shared on Instagram with the hashtag #bellechorette.
Last February, Isabelle and Adrien, a French national, confirmed that they were engaged in an interview with Hola magazine.
In July at the Preview Ball, Isabelle shared that she and Adrien have chosen to get married on September 10 in Italy. She said one of the reasons she chose Italy as the wedding venue was because she loves Italian cuisine. (READ:Isabelle Daza reveals wedding date, location)
Belle and Adrien, the country manager of Adidas Philippines, dated for 6 years before getting engaged. – Rappler.com
More of Isabelle Daza and Adrien Semblat’s wedding on Rappler below:
- IN PHOTOS: Isabelle Daza, Adrien Semblat marry in Italy
- LOOK: Bongbong Marcos walks Isabelle Daza down the aisle
- IN PHOTOS: Celebrity guests at Isabelle Daza, Adrien Semblat’s wedding
- IN PHOTOS: Isabelle Daza, Adrien Semblat’s pre-wedding dinner
- IN PHOTOS: Isabelle Daza’s Vera Wang wedding gown
- WATCH: Isabelle Daza, Adrien Semblat in romantic pre-wedding video
- IN PHOTOS: Isabelle Daza’s bachelorette party in Bali
- Isabelle Daza, Adrien Semblat engaged
- Isabelle Daza reveals wedding date, location
There are no comments yet. Add your comment to start the conversation.