MANILA, Philippines – With the Best of the Best Philippines concert coming up this April, we’re more than excited to see Super Junior and Girls’ Generation dance and sing to their hits. Plus, who wouldn’t like to add artists Red Velvet and Born to Beat to their list of K-Pop favorites? Count us in!
But while counting down the days to the concert, let’s check out a few things we can look forward to:
1. Super Junior and their smooth style and signature moves. Who’s hoping to hear popular hits like “Sorry, Sorry,” “Bonamana,” and “Mr. Simple”?
2. Girls’ Generation and their pure energy. Girls’ Generation member Jessica Jung’s departure in 2014 may have saddened fans, but we’re sure that the group will still be awesome.
3. Dance, dance, dance! Expect to be on your feet probably the whole night because with these K-Pop acts around, there won’t be a dull moment as you rock on to each song’s signature moves.
Check out some of the dance moves from their videos:
Super Junior, “Mr Simple”
Girls’ Generation, “The Boys”
4. Meeting Red Velvet. No, not the dessert – but probably just as sweet! Red Velvet is a 5-member girl group formed by SM Entertainment in 2014. The foursome of Irene, Wendy, Seulgi, and Joy recently became a 5-member group with new girl Yeri debuting in March 2015.
The group is known for their song “Happiness” and “Be Natural.”
5. BtoB’s performance. BtoB or Born to Beat is another up-and-coming K-Pop group. Members Eunkwang, Minhyuk, Changsub, Hyunsik, Peniel, Ilhoon, and Sungjae made their debut in 2012, with songs such as “Insane” and “Imagine.”
6. The fans. What’s a concert without screaming fans? Part of the fun of the concert is being able to experience the intense energy that comes from the stars interacting with fans who love them with a passion.
7. The amazing fashion. K-Pop culture has undoubtedly set fashion and beauty trends over the years. Go big or go home! Go crazy with different patterns and textures, try on those wild colors and look as fabulous as the stars are sure to look onstage. You’ll undoubtedly find amazing looks both onstage and off.
Getting ready for your big evening? Here’s a tutorial from Michelle Phan on how to look like a K-Pop star, inspired by Girls’ Generation.
Anything you can’t wait to see? Let us know in the comments below. – Rappler.com
There are no comments yet. Add your comment to start the conversation.