Vice Ganda mourns grandfather's death
MANILA, Philippines – Comedian Vice Ganda’s grandfather Gonzalo Dacumos died on Thursday, December 25. He was 93 years old.
In a series of tweets, Vice mourned the death of the man who raised him .
He's gone.— jose marie viceral (@vicegandako) December 25, 2014
He made sure I was number 1 before he left.— jose marie viceral (@vicegandako) December 25, 2014
Vice was referring to his movie The Amazing Praybeyt Benjamin, which is doing well in the box office.
In an interview on The Buzz last Sunday, December 21, Vice mentioned that his grandfather has been suffering from renal and respiratory failure.
Metro Manila Development Authority chairman Francis Tolentino said the movie was among the top 4 that is doing well in the box office.
The remains of Vice’s grandfather were taken to the Ascension Chapels in Quezon City. – Rappler.com
- MMFF 2014 full movie lineup
- Full list: Winners, MMFF 2014 awards night
- Photos: MMFF 2014 awards night
- Photos: MMFF Parade of Stars 2014
- Review: 'English Only, Please'
- Review: ‘Magnum Muslim .357’
- Review: 'Bonifacio'
- Review: 'Praybeyt Benjamin 2'
- Review: 'Kubot: The Aswang Chronicles 2'
- Review: 'Feng Shui 2'
- Review: 'My Big Bossing'
- Review: 'Shake, Rattle & Roll XV'