MANILA, Philippines – “Megan really won it fair and square. After her performance last night, there is no doubt she deserves it.”
Girls to watch: Miss World Ph 2013
So said pageant expert and former Bb Pilipinas-Universe Joyce Burton-Titular to this writer through SMS the morning after the August 18, Miss World Philippines coronation night at the Grand Ballroom of the Solaire Resort and Casino.
Candidate #20, actress Megan Young, emerged victorious.
While many pageant enthusiasts predicted Megan to be the strongest contender for the crown long before the coronation night, her performance on the night left no doubt that she rightfully earned it.
AS IT HAPPENS: Miss World Ph 2013 coronation night
Here are Rappler’s exclusive photos:
Megan will compete in the Miss World pageant in Jakarta, Indonesia on September 28. – Rappler.com
You can also read:
- WINNERS: Miss World Ph 2013
- AS IT HAPPENS: Miss World Ph 2013 coronation night
- Live Blog: Miss World Ph 2013 coronation night
- Girls to watch: Miss World Ph 2013
- IN PHOTOS: Miss World Ph Gala
- Mutya Datul off to Ms Supranational
- Beauty pageant 101: The other pageants
- Pageants: It’s a man’s world, too!
- Big 4: The ‘Olympics of beauty’
There are no comments yet. Add your comment to start the conversation.