MANILA, Philippines – It was Mary Jean Lastimosa’s night as she bagged the Best in Swimsuit award during the Binibining Pilipinas 2014 Coronation Night at the Araneta Coliseum on Sunday, March 30.
Lastimosa showcased her gorgeous physique as the audience cheered the candidates onstage. She would later emerge as winner of the Bb Pilipinas-Universe crown.
The Bb Pilipinas top 40 took turns walking onstage during the swimsuit show, with a “Philippines festivals” theme.
See the photos from the show below:
All photos by Mark Cristino / Rappler
Ultimately, the following were awarded the 5 crowns that were at stake:
- Bb Pilipinas – Universe: Bb 25 Mary Jean Lastimosa
- Bb Pilipinas – Intercontinental: Bb 13 Kris Tiffany Janson
- Bb Pilipinas – Supranational: Bb 35 Yvethe Marie Santiago
- Bb Pilipinas – Tourism: Bb 4 Parul Shah
- Bb Pilipinas – International: Bb 22 Mary Anne Guidotti
Bb 27, Hannah Ruth Sison was the 2nd runner-up, while Bb 11, Laura Lehmann, was the first runner-up.
Check out the rest of our Bb Pilipinas 2014 coverage.
2014 Coronation Night
- FULL LIST: Winners at the Bb Pilipinas 2014 coronation night
- 2014 Bb Pilipinas LIVE BLOG
- In photos: Bb Pilipinas 2014 Swimsuit Competition
- In photos: Bb Pilipinas 2014 Evening Gown Competition
- Bb Pilipinas 2014 top 40 presentation to the public
- Live blog: Bb Pilipinas 2014 Talent Show
- IN PHOTOS: Bb Pilipinas 2014 talent show
- Bb Pilipinas 2014 swimwear press presentation
- Live blog: Bb Pilipinas 2014 fashion show
- IN PHOTOS: Bb Pilipinas 2014 casual wear fashion show
- IN PHOTOS: Bb Pilipinas 2014 national costume competition
- Live blog: Bb Pilipinas 2014 Parade of Beauties
- IN PHOTOS: Bb Pilipinas 2014 Parade of Beauties
Leading up to coronation:
- Pop star Emin to perform at 2014 Bb Pilipinas coronation night
- A year after the ‘Ariba Walk,’ time for Bb Pilipinas fashion show
- Bb 13 Kris Tiffany Janson announced best in national costume
- Ms Universe 2013 Gabriela Isler arrives in style
- Gabriela Isler’s advice for aspiring queens: Be ‘confident,’ ‘real’