MANILA, Philippines (UPDATED) – Coffee and tea chain The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (CBTL) reopened a handful of their branches for Foodpanda delivery, drive-thru, and takeout orders starting Saturday, April 11.
As of Tuesday, April 21, several CBTL branches are now open, with a limited beverage and retail menu available. According to their updated Facebook list, these branches are:
- Eastwood Mall (7 am-5 pm)
- Robinsons Place Antipolo (8 am-5 pm, for take-out only)
- Burgos Circle (8 am-6 pm)
- SM Jazz (8 am-6 pm)
- The Residences at Greenbelt (8 am-6 pm)
- Estancia at Capitol Commons (8 am-6 pm)
- W Mall (8 am-4 pm)
- LausGroup Complex drive-thru (7 am-6 pm)
- Clark Auto Zone drive-thru (7 am-5 pm, for drive-thru only)
- Starmall Prima Daang Hari drive-thru (8 am-5 pm, for take-out and drive-thru only)
Coffee Bean’s retail items, such as their Ready Coffee 3-in-1 packs, CBTL capsules, and fresh leaf teas can be purchased as well through their Lazada and Shopee pages.
All Coffee Bean stores nationwide were closed down on Friday, March 17. – Rappler.com
Are you a coffee lover? Order coffee from CBTL and avail free delivery using this foodpanda voucher!
There are no comments yet. Add your comment to start the conversation.