MANILA, Philippines – Filipino restaurant Ineng’s Special BBQ has reopened several branches for takeout and delivery of ready-to-eat meals, as well as frozen packs of ready-to-cook goods.
As of Saturday, June 13, customers can order the following Filipino favorites per frozen pack:
- Smoked BBQ longganisa – P215
- Smoked hamonada longganisa – P215
- Smoked garlic longganisa – P215
- Smoked sisig longganisa – P215
- Premium hamonada longganisa – P525
- Liempo BBQ – P599
- Chicken BBQ – P455
- Chicken inasal – P455
- Liempo lutong bahay – P655
To place your orders, you can message Ineng’s Facebook page first to check which branches are currently open. You can also call 8-7771227. GrabFood and FoodPanda can also deliver, depending on your location. – Rappler.com
Place your Ineng’s Special BBQ orders with this GrabFood voucher!
There are no comments yet. Add your comment to start the conversation.