FULL LIST: The winners at Miss World 2017
MANILA, Philippines – A new Miss World has been crowned!
Manushi Chhillar of India was crowned Miss World 2017. She was crowned by the outgoing Miss World, Stephanie del Valle of Puerto Rico. The coronation night was held in Sanya, China on Saturday, November 18.
This is India's 6th Miss World title. The last time was in 2000, when Priyanka Chopra won the crown.
Here is the full list of the winners:
- Miss World 2017 – Manushi Chhillar, India
- 1st runner-up – Andrea Meza, Mexico
- 2nd runner-up – Stephanie Hill, England
The Philippines' bet Laura Lehmann failed to advance to the Top 15. She, however, was one of the winners of the Beauty with a Purpose project.
The Miss World Organization's (MWO) Beauty with a Purpose program helps the contestants raise funds for their chosen beneficiary. Laura along with the contestants of South Africa, Indonesia, India, and Vietnam won the award. – Rappler.com
More Miss World on Rappler
- WATCH: Laura Lehmann's Beauty with a Purpose video is among Top 20
- WATCH: Laura Lehmann's Miss World 2017 introduction video
- IN PHOTOS: Laura Lehmann's 'Dances of the World' costume at Miss World 2017
- IN PHOTOS: Miss World Organization's visit to Manila
- Laura Lehmann tells fans to give Miss World a chance
- Audra Mari on her Filipino roots and American politics
- Miss World 2016 Stephanie del Valle on dealing with criticism after her win
- PH's Laura Lehmann ends her journey in Miss World 2017
To greater exploration
Our Life & Style section is dedicated to exploring everyday life – from career and relationships to fashion, travel, and culture.
We want to tell more stories that enable and empower your lifestyle. However, we need reader support.
By joining Rappler PLUS, you will get exclusive event invites, industry reports, and Rappler Shop discounts.
But more than that, you will enable us to continue telling more stories.
Make your move now. Join Rappler PLUS.