#WalangPasok: Class suspensions, Wednesday, November 2
MANILA, Philippines – The long Undas weekend will end on All Saints' Day on November 1, a special non-working day, but some local governments and schools have suspended work and classes on Wednesday, November 2, to allow students and employees to spend more time with their loved ones.
When it released the list of holidays for 2016 last year, Malacañang marked October 31, Monday, as an additional special non-working day – especially for those traveling to the provinces to observe the annual tradition.
Here are the local governments and schools that have declared work and class suspensions on November 2, All Souls' Day.
- Toledo, Cebu
- Province of Misamis Occidental
- Ilagan, Isabela
- Ateneo de Manila University (Quezon City campus only) - all levels (offices will resume Wednesday, November 2; classes on Thursday, November 3). The Ateneo Professional Schools, meanwhile, will resume work and classes on Wednesday.
- De La Salle University-Manila - all levels
- De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde - all levels
- University of Santo Tomas - all levels (classes will resume on Friday, November 4)
- St Paul University - Manila - all levels
- Technological Institute of the Philippines (offices will resume Wednesday, November 2; classes on Thursday, November 3)
- St Louis University - all levels
Not on the list? Help us crowdsource class suspensions by posting in the comments section or tweeting @rapplerdotcom.