Political aspirants in 81 provinces filed their certificates of candidacies October 1-8.
In Kalinga, they are running in 1 congressional district, 1 city, and 7 municipalities.
Who will be running for elective positions in Kalinga in the coming May 2022 polls?
This page has been updated to reflect the Commission on Elections’ tentative list “based on the initial evaluation of the Certificates of Nomination, Certificates of Candidacy and Certificates of Nomination and Acceptance.”
The Comelec says “the contents of the list…are subject to change as a result of any further evaluation or resolution” of the commission en banc.
- Conrado Dieza Jr. (Partido Federal ng Pilipinas or PFP)
- James Edduba (Lakas-CMD)
- Ferdinand Tubban (PDP-Laban)
For Vice Governor
- Jocel Baac (Aksyon Demokratiko)
- Dave Odiem (Nacionalista Party or NP)
For Board Member
- Averille Acuat (NP)
- Shirlynne Dasayon (NP)
- Jayharley “Harley” Duguiang (Aksyon Demokratiko)
- Danzel Michael Langkit (Partido Para sa Demokratikong Reporma or PDR)
- Raul Poblete (Kilusang Bagong Lipunan or KBL)
- Roger Saga-oc (PDP-Laban)
- Samuel Taya-an (KBL)
- Julius “Glenn” Amla (NP)
- Antonio Bakilan (PDP-Laban)
- Mark Aldrich Diasen (PDP-Laban)
- Christopher Donaal (Liberal Party or LP)
- Luis Fannot Jr. (Aksyon Demokratiko)
- Frederick Pangsiw (KBL)
- Eduardo Sarol (Lakas-CMD)
- Lester Lee Tarnate (PDP-Laban)
For congressional representative
- Roy Dickpus (Independent)
- Allen Jesse Mangaoang (NP)
We will post the official list of candidates once the Commission on Elections makes it available in November.